Welcome

Welcome to my music blog about all things rock. I'm just an average fan who LOVES rock music and will bore you to death with the details to prove it. I'll bring you my thoughts on the latest rock news and trends. Plus, you'll hear all about my escapades from the road as I travel to great live shows across the country. So read up and rock on!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It’s my birthday!

If you can’t dream big on your birthday, when can you? As I celebrate turning 29 for the third year in a row, I couldn’t help but plan my dream birthday party. I’d rent out this cool venue in Mid-Town, invite all my friends, offer limitless sushi and a beer fountain. Yes, a beer fountain. So redneck chic.

But most importantly, I’d have an all star lineup of my favorite bands rock out into the wee hours of the morning. And after each band plays, they would come hang out with me in the VIP area. (Just because it’s my birthday party doesn’t mean I want to hang out with all the common folk, after all.)

So check out my birthday roster and let me know who would be on yours!

*Egypt Central (gotta have the hometown boys set the stage for the evening)

*Halestorm (because I want to be Lzzy Hale when I grow up)

*Stone Sour (because Corey Taylor is my future ex-husband and one talented musician)

*Five Finger Death Punch (because they’ve provided some of the best concerts experiences of recent memory, and I would expect no less on my birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment